THEE Group | Services
THEE Rail Specialists
THEE Rail Specialists
THEE Rail Specialists key staff have undertaken works on all gauges and components throughout the Australia Railway network.
Our in-house specialist teams have successfully delivered projects for a vast range of clients, each with different sites specific requirements, complexities, timescales and standards from inception to physical completion at site and hand back.
Delivery in full, on budget and time is what our reputation is based upon, and we can support your organisation to produce procedures compliant with the requirements of the Rail Safety Act.
Our skilled workforce and experienced management team are committed to delivering the best quality in rail workmanship.
This is achieved through continuing supervision, monitoring of and documenting our work, to ensure compliance with our client’s requirements and Australian Standards.
THEE RAIL SPECIALISTS SERVICE OFFER
- Track construction renewal and replacement (Brownfield and Greenfield)
- Aluminothermic welding (including crane rail, groove rail) – Includes use of Electronic Straight Edges and Needle Guns
- Re-railing and Re-sleepering
- Re-stressing/Rail adjusting
- VERSE testing (stress testing)
- Maintenance and inspection of depots, ports and sidings
- Construction of New Sidings
- Culvert renewals
- Ballast undercutting
- Ballast remediation (bog hole removal)
- Re-Conditioning and Upgrade Work
- Turnout Construction, Repairs and Renewal (Concrete, Timber & Composite)
- Derailment Repairs
- Re-Gauging & Re-Boring
- Construction & Maintenance of Walkways
- Drainage Works
- Formation Works
- Level crossing and roadways (Asphalt work)
- Retaining Walls Construction
- Track inspections and certification
THEE RAIL SPECIALISTS DELIVERY
Thee Rail Specialists versatile fleet enables us to select the best equipment to assist our clients. Our Rail fleet consists of:
- Fully Equipped Medium rigid tool/Aluminothermic welding trucks
- Fully Equipped Light rigid tool/ Aluminothermic welding trucks
- Towable Water Carts (1000 and 2000L)
- Aluminothermic Welding Crates (Railtech and Thermite) – Drop off / Pick up
- Rail Tensors
- Electronic Straight Edges and Needle Guns for Aluminothermic Welding
- Vortok VERSE machine SFT (Stress Free Temperature) validation
- Vortok Rail Rollers
- Rail Trolleys
- Pedestrian Machines (Dog Pullers, Clip up Machines, Speed Borers)
- Earthmoving equipment – Loaders, High Rail Excavators, Tracked Excavators, Graders, Rollers, Water trucks (subcontracted)
- Full range of light and heavy transport (sub-contracted)
Rail Maintenance & Construction
Skilled Labour Hire
Need a THEE Rail Specialist?
Contact THEE Group Now